Thursday, April 3, 2008

Umm

A while ago I was kicked out of the Yerba Buena Garden by a security guard. I was asleep with my dog and the guard woke me up.

"There's no sign telling me not to" I said.

But the guard informed me that it is absolutely a "no, no"
"No dog, No luggage" He said. (I checked out of the hotel and had no place to go).
"You must leave the park now" He told me.
"Are there any other park near by that we can rest?" I asked
"I don't know, I don't live here" He said

I just think of this event because while I search for stuffs to put in my poor resume. The link below just came up and I realized that although it's indirectly, this is the second time the YBCA security guard sort of rejected me. (link below) Ouch......
http://www.collectivefoundation.org/collectivegrants/awarded/ybca_grant.html

No comments: