Thursday, April 3, 2008

My review link

Last 2 days I did a YouTube experiment on this blog, I posted a bunch of clips and then code them to auto-played at once and it was so annoying and it gave me a severe headache. I think they use the same technique in military to torture terrorist prisoners (country/countries remain anonymous per request). So if you did not tune in this past few days, you just miss it! Another reason to check this blog everyday :) Make it a routine, like brushing your teeth (well, unless you only brush your teeth on weekly basis, then find other routine that's more often).

Anyway, it's been a while since I keep up with this blog. Below is the 2008 Winter Term review, part video, part live presentation.
http://www.khaochae.com/winter08

This is my Amber's Artist interview book for Professor Pat Boas's seminar class (Artist as Writer). We were assigned to do an artist interview. Interview the second year MFA student. I interview Amber Jensen and decided to make an online book for her using children book as a theme. This will be post on the www.khaochae.com main page soon.

But for now go to www.khaochae.com/amberjensen

No comments: